Tea Ice Cream (Milk)
Diana Marie Earl Grey Tea
1 lb Sugar
1 oz Arrowroot or Corn Starch
32 oz Half and Half (or Whole Milk)
10 oz Boiling Water to make Tea
- Heat water to a boil and remove quickly when it starts to boil.
- Rinse out teapot with hot water and put in tea leaves.
- Pour 10 oz. of boiling water into teapot.
- Infuse tea for 8 to10 minutes. Strain off infusion and set aside.
- Boil milk.
- Next, blend sugar with arrowroot (or corn starch) thoroughly and
add to boiled milk.
- Let mixture simmer for about 10 minutes stirring continuously to
- Remove from heat, add tea infusion, stir and freeze in ice cream
Recipe makes 1 quart of Tea Ice Cream or Ice Milk
Checkout | Recipes
Gourmet Lifestyle Foods...
A Gourmet, Specialty, &
Fancy Food Store for the Gourmet Lifestyle.
Food designed for people with an
appetite for better living.
| Cookie Notice |
Copyright Notice |
Copyright 2004-2013 GourmetFoodLand.com
a subsidiary of Red Queen Software, Inc.