Pineapple Ice Tea
A non-alcoholic drink that will refresh you on a
hot summer day.
Diana Marie Earl Grey Tea
1/2 cup sugar
4 cups boiling water
juice of 3 lemons
5 Tbsp pineapple juice
- Place loose leaf tea and sugar in a 2-quart pitcher.
- Add 4 cups of boiling water. Steep for 15 minutes, then strain out
tea leaves and return liquid to pitcher.
- Steep fresh mint leaves in hot tea liquid for at least 3 minutes,
then remove mint leaves.
- Add lemon and pineapple juices.
- Fill the pitcher with additional cold water to the two quart level.
- Serve over cracked ice.
- Garnish with pineapple spears and fresh mint leaves.
Makes 2 quarts
Checkout | Recipes
Gourmet Lifestyle Foods...
A Gourmet, Specialty, &
Fancy Food Store for the Gourmet Lifestyle.
Food designed for people with an
appetite for better living.
| Cookie Notice |
Copyright Notice |
Copyright 2004-2013 GourmetFoodLand.com
a subsidiary of Red Queen Software, Inc.